Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Winners of The Blue and White Book Raffle!

We have heard that the books are on their way from the warehouse to here, and other book loving places.  If you have purchased a Pre-Order - you were entered into a raffle for a quilt or a hooked rug.  Well, the winner of the quilt is....

Leslie Bergeson

The winner of the hooked rug is....

Joan Strauss

 Leslie and Joan - your book and your quilt or rug will ship this weekend.  Congratulations!  Thank you all for having faith in what we do here.  We are grateful.

And for all of you who may be in south Florida on Monday....


Polly and I will be showing photos of the book, real rugs and quilts in person - and we will be book signing.  To RSVP, call Miromar Design Center at 239-390-5111or go online to MiromarDesignCenter.com.

Hope to see you there!

Laters,

Laurie


7 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

I can't wait to get a copy of your newest book! And congratulations to your winners from the last couple of posts! Amazing giveaways!

farmhousequilter8 said...

Laurie, I would love to send you a copy of a quilt I have been working on. Could you share your email address. I have just finished it and it is all Minick and Simpson fabrics. Paula in KY

Anonymous said...

I guess I had better order my copy - hopefully I will be able to get one and of course I want it signed by both you and Polly. Just wish the conversion from the Canadian Dollar to the US Dollar was better, Congrats on this book - am sure it will be great. Cousin Karen.

leslie said...

Thanks so much for the lovely blue and white quilt!!!! I just plain don't win anything....guess I can't say that any more! Such a treasure too. I Love the quilt❤

beccaxstitcher53 said...

Just received your new book. I LOVE it! Taking it to share with friends tomorrow at lunch. Also, I fell in love with your SMEG. An early birthday present arrived today.... A Union Jack SMEG for my craft room. Thanks for showing yours!

Primstitch said...

I received my copy of the book yesterday, I LOVE it! It is full of beautiful blue & white textile inspiration! I so wish I could have attended the event at Miromar & hope you're both having a great time in France! Debbie:)

NaRong said...

I can't wait to get a copy of your newest book! And congratulations to your winners from the last couple of posts! Amazing giveaways!

goldenslot
gclub online

Blog Archive